Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Quality Assurance Manager - 7038 in Wilsonville, Oregon
Software Quality Assurance Manager - 7038
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 7038
Job Category Software Quality Assurance
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Manager - 7038
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance
Manage a 10 person team driving software quality assurance for applications developed on the Unix/Linux platform
• Drive an objective feedback process on critical product quality metrics.
• Define and manage cross product flow testing.
• Drive continued development of test case automation and change management.
• Partner with an internationally distributed engineering and marketing organization.
• Ensure the continued reputation of Calibre as the highest quality tool in the EDA industry
We are seeking a highly motivated hands-on manager to lead software quality assurance for Mentor’s industry-leading Calibre product across a diverse set of technology areas. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience.
• Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
• Experience leading or managing engineering teams
• Must have demonstrated success in effectively working in a highly matrixed environment as part of a global organization in a fast paced team environment
• Ability to engage in a leadership role with stakeholders to enable the deployment of new technology, processes, and systems solutions
• Demonstrated ability to mentor and motivate team
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time with high quality
• Good understanding of the Software development lifecycle and Agile practices
• Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance practices
• Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
• Background in the EDA industry is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.