Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - Parasitic Extraction - 8283 in Wilsonville, Oregon
Software Development Engineer - Parasitic Extraction - 8283
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 8283
Job Category R&D/Software Engineering
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - Parasitic Extraction - 8283
Job Location: US - Oregon - Wilsonville
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer to work on the Calibre engineering team in the Design to Silicon business unit. As part of the Calibre Parasitic Extraction R&D team you will be responsible for collaborating with a senior group of software engineers and the technical marketing team in driving the qualification of Calibre Parasitic Extraction software at major foundries.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Working knowledge of some form of scripting language (Tcl, Perl, or Python) and experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is necessary.
- IC CAD experience and knowledge of device physics, semiconductor process simulation would be a plus
- Working knowledge of C/C++ and Matlab is a plus.
- Strong ability to learn and explore new technologies
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Prior experience with large software development projects is highly recommended
- Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.