Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 8295 in Wilsonville, Oregon
Software Development Engineer - 8295
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 8295
Job Category R&D/Software Engineering
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 8295
Job Location: US - Oregon - Wilsonville
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Take part in design and development of industry leading and rapidly growing solution for electrical distribution system & wire harness. Be part of the core team responsible for defining and designing architecture, framework and scalability solutions for large-scale enterprise products on Java platform. Solve challenging design and scalability problems while setting example in quality and application of object oriented design principles.
- Work with Developers, Marketing, QA and Customers to understand and support customer needs and requirements
- Design, improve, implement, release and maintain software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance/capacity and supportability requirements.
- Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes, skills and the organization.
- Participate in project planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation.
- Self-driven, committed to quality, eager to learn & take initiative
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other engineering/technical/scientific domain
- Experience working in a team using an Agile process
- Experience refactoring code of varying complexity
- Experience in significantly improving design, capacity and/or scalability
- Experience developing multi-tier, commercial off the shelf and/or CAD software
- Familiarity with electrical and harness domains
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.