Mentor, A Siemens Business Sales Operations Analyst - 7024 in Wilsonville, Oregon
Sales Operations Analyst - 7024
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 7024
Job Category Sales
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst - 7024
Job Location: US - OR – Wilsonville
Job Category: Sales
Mentor Graphics is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, enjoy working in a strong team setting, and possess solid analytical, finance & accounting capabilities and excellent communication skills? Are you interested in working in support of a high performing global Sales team?
As Sales Operations Analyst, you will be an integral part of the annual quota setting process while maintaining and providing direction on various sales structures including territories, channel hierarchy, agents and customer accounts.
The successful candidate will be service driven, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, advanced excel skills and be able to establish effective cross-functional working relationships.
• In collaboration with sales executives and sales operations, establish annual quota by commissionable employee based on HR data, comp plan design and the annual booking plan
• Interact with field sales, regional finance managers, sales operations and HR to establish sales territories
• Support the ongoing administration of incentive plans and provide guidance to commission transaction processing team.
• Maintain sales hierarchy for various sales elements including agents, customers, channels and quota splits
• Throughout the year create new sales quotas and territories for new hires and/or changes within sales
• Conduct regular audits of sales attainment and credit territories.
• Assist with systems administration and development in collaboration with IT
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
•BA/BS in finance, accounting or related discipline
• 5+ years’ experience supporting Sales in a finance or accounting role
• Aptitude to learn, work, trouble shoot issues, and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic sales organization
• Advanced Excel skills; experience with Callidus a plus
• Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Wilsonville site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball, and daily exercise classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.