Mentor, A Siemens Business QA Test Engineer - 7056 in Wilsonville, Oregon
QA Test Engineer - 7056
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 7056
Job Category R&D/Software Engineering
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: QA Test Engineer - 7056
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
The individual will be responsible for the qualification of the Design to Silicon Division's products. The individual will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of application specific functional and regression tests used to measure the quality, robustness, performance, supportability, and usefulness of these products in our customer's semiconductor manufacturing flows.
• The individual will work closely with the software application developers and product marketing team to help deliver timely product releases that effectively meet our customer's needs.
• Providing all stakeholders with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner.
• Developing all necessary artifacts, scripts, or tools that improve the overall job effectiveness and efficiency.
• Technical degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent is required.
• Proficiency in Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
• Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is highly desirable.
• The qualified candidate should have a good working knowledge and experience with IC physical design, layout, and verification tools; and IC manufacturing process flows.
• Knowledge of shell scripting and interpreted software languages (Perl, Tcl/Tk, or Python) are important skills required to be effective in this job.
• The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
•The candidate must be able to work at the MGC facilities in Wilsonville, Oregon.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.