Mentor, A Siemens Business IT SAP ABAP Developer/Analyst - 7375 in Wilsonville, Oregon
IT SAP ABAP Developer/Analyst - 7375
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 7375
Job Category Information Technology
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: IT SAP ABAP Developer/Analyst - 7375
Job Location: USA – OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Information Technology
Mentor Graphics is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
As part of the IT Core Supply Chain and Order Management team, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of globally deployed software and process solutions with a focus on Sales and Distribution and Procurement. You will assist in the migration to HANA/S4 while acting as a liaison between customers and IT to enhance and maintain Mentor Graphics ERP capabilities. In addition, you will provide production support to business users at all levels.
You will work closely with a dynamic international team to develop and configure these solutions and participate in global projects, gather requirements, recommend solutions, code and configure them. The focus will be on Sales and Distribution, Procurement, Order Fulfillment, Inventory Management and Production Planning.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a business system analyst/consulting role.
• Demonstrated skill and knowledge of ABAP and programming of reports, BAPI’s, BADI’s, RFCs, Dialog Programming and user exits.
• Experience with IT software development lifecycle methodologies and processes.
• Ability to work flexible hours in support of global customers
• Knowledge, awareness of and sensitivity to cultural differences and norms
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solid analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
• SAP Fiori programming
• SAPScript and document Layout design
• Adobe Interactive forms
• SAP Workflow Programming
• Experience with Punch-out catalogs
• SAP GTS programming
• SAP GRC Access Controls and Provisioning
• Understanding of SAP Pricing and Variant Configuration
*Relocation assistance is available
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Wilsonville site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball, and daily exercise classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.