Mentor, A Siemens Business Technical Marketing Engineer - 7951 in Shanghai, China
Technical Marketing Engineer - 7951
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Technical Marketing Engineer - 7951
Job Location: China - Shanghai
Job Category: Technical Marketing
Mentor Emulation Division is looking for a highly motivated Technical Marketing Engineer to help define, promote and deploy hardware assisted acceleration and emulation at leading edge semiconductor and systems customers. As a product expert, you will be part of the world-wide Veloce team working with emulation solutions for pre and post silicon verification and validation. You will be working on industry’s most complex SoC designs using the latest advances in co-emulation technologies with Veloce TBX, VirtuaLAB, synthesizable testbenches (STB) and simulation acceleration. We are looking for strong communication skills, deep technical design and verification knowledge, and drive. Responsibilities include the following:
* Drive Veloce technology at various customers using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers to ensure technical results are met.
* Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long term customer satisfaction.
* Work closely with the sales technical team to expand Veloce usage
* Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams.
* Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Work very closely with all team member to ensure full customer satisfaction
* Develop and deliver technical presentations/trainings on new features and product updates.
* Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of related experience or Masters degree with 8+ years of experience.
Must have experience with emulation and verification of large scale CPU, GPU, or Systems-on-Chip (MPSoC) designs.
Knowledge of modern emulation technologies, usage, implementation, and industry approaches required.
Programming experience in C++/Sysc, scripting in Perl, or Python a plus.
Prior experience in a customer facing function a plus. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and R&D.
Good communication skills (written and verbal) in both Mandarin and English required.