Mentor, A Siemens Business Calypto Account Technology Manager - 6920 in Shanghai, China
Calypto Account Technology Manager - 6920
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Calypto Account Technology Manager - 6920
Job Location: China - Shanghai
Job Category: Sales
As a member of the World Trade Strategic Products Organization (SPO), you will be responsible for development and execution of the strategy to achieve specific business targets and strategic objectives for Calypto products (high level synthesis, power estimation and optimization) within the territory.
The ATM will also need to drive the priorities of all Product Line opportunities in the territory and provide a clear prioritization for resource allocation to the field technical resource management and product division. This person will thus be responsible for maintaining up-to-date data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks and prioritization.
As part of this role, the ATM is responsible for defining the technical account plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the initial win, proliferation and strategic development partnerships with customers in the territory. This person will work closely with the Account Manager to develop this plan and the Account Manager must ultimately approve this plan.
• Develop the overall product strategy along with the Field technical management to achieve business targets and strategic objectives. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by sales management in conjunction with the product division. The strategy to achieve those business targets requires the construction of a top-down and bottom-up plan account by account within a territory (including calling out strategy to capture unidentified business in that territory)
• Define technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results. The strategy and plans for each account must be approved by the Account Manager.
• Lead and manage the account campaigns for the specific product line.
• Ensure understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required and, of course, solving the customer’s problem.
• Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns
• Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
• Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
• Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Mentor in product / technology
• Serve as the key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS Degree or equivalent
• 10+ years of related experience.
• Financial understanding
• Organizational knowledge
• Market and industry knowledge in computer vision / machine learning
• Negotiating skills
• Prospecting/uncovering skills
• Demand creation
• Create and maintain technical campaigns
• Set appropriate expectations and decision criteria
• Bring technical campaigns to successful closure
• Professional customer presence
• Technical knowledge and background
• Ability to manage indirectly