Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 8294 in Seoul, South Korea
Software Development Engineer - 8294
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 8294
Job Location: South Korea - Seoul
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the Calibre Cluster Manager (CalCM) in the Calibre business unit. You will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting the web interface of CalCM and database connection. You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to support existent components.
Primary Purpose: To provide development needs for Calibre ClusterManager (CalCM) in Korea and globally.
Major Responsibilities (include % of time):
1. Develop Calibre Cluster Manger web pages and server. (% of time: 50)
2. Gather customer needs and co-ordinate with US team (% of time: 30)
3. Debug crashes and issues onsite (% of time: 20)
Supervisory Responsibilities: No supervisory responsibilities
Scope: Design, implement and debug the CalCM server and web pages. Work closely with key customers and R&D team members.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. C++ programming.
2. UNIX knowledge.
3. Process/thread management and network IO.
4. Web/database technologies.
5. Communication in Korea and English
7. Software Engineering knowledge.
8. BS in Computer Science or MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering.
9. SW development on UNIX environment.
10. Python programming.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Must be willing to travel via Car or by Air.