Mentor, A Siemens Business Student Software Developer - 7041 in Rehovot, Israel
Student Software Developer - 7041
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Student Software Developer - 7041
Job Location: Israel - Rehovot
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Mentor Graphics is seeking a highly motivated, software development student (C#) to join our R&D group in building our quality management system using new designs and architectures.
Become part of a fun, challenging and unique work environment!
We are looking for people who can think quickly and execute even faster, with good grasp of server-side, client-side and business logic programming. You are required to think about the customer to ensure high product quality.
• CS / Software Eng. Student from a leading university, 2nd year and above with at least 1.5 years till end of studies
• A year or two of experience programming in C# preferred.
• Strong technical skills, including understanding of design patterns, algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated skill in estimating development time
• Demonstrated expertise in feature definition, design and feasibility
• Good understanding of multithreading concepts
• Can work a minimum of 3 days a week