Mentor, A Siemens Business QA Engineer - 8390 in Rehovot, Israel
QA Engineer - 8390
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: QA Engineer - 8390
Job Location: Israel - Rehovot
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance
The Valor Division of Mentor, a Siemens Business, is looking for a highly motivated, responsible and self-starting engineers to join our QA/Test team in Rehovot. As part of thisintegration/customer focused team, chartered to create and ensure compliance of a comprehensive test environment for Valor Engineering Solutions, the responsibilities of the roleinclude, but are not limited to, the following:
• Conduct product capability testing to include feature, system and flow-level testing
• Assist in performance, installation and platform testing
• Perform manual and develop automation tests
• Perform troubleshooting to isolate defects and perform Root Cause Analysis to prevent similar problems
• Assist in the creation and implementation of test plans, test cases
• Work closely with the software developers to ensure the development of high quality code
• Travel to international customers.
Applications are invited from high-caliber individuals with the following profile:
• 3-5 Years of experience in a QA/Test role
• Degree in Software Engineering or related field
• Significant knowledge and practical experience in software test methodology including automated test processes
• Possess scripting skills (e.g., perl, C#, java, etc)
• Knowledge of Linux operating system, networking and HW
• Have the ability to use debugger tools to investigate defects
• Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written. Especially being able to communicate effectively with management on software issues and how that may impact service.
• Knowledge in Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL databases.
• Knowledge of quality assurance practices and methodologies.
• Ability to work independently and overcome challenging problems.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a development team.
• Ability to contribute proactively in a positive way with all members of the project team.