Mentor, A Siemens Business Marketing Director - 8365 in Rehovot, Israel
Marketing Director - 8365
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Marketing Director - 8365
Job Location: Israel - Rehovot
Job Category: Technical Marketing
The Marketing Director is a Valor Division based role, reporting to the Valor General Manager.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Development of marketing strategy (and prioritization) by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs
- Monitoring competition and complementary solution vendors
- Definition of positioning and messaging – external (customers, analysts, media) and internal (corporate, sales, etc.)
- Building and management of marketing budget, and definition of spending priorities.
The Marketing Director is a self-motivated manager, able to balance the need to focus on multiple fronts – customers, analysts, competitors and company employees – and effectively execute a market strategy aimed at growing available market and existing market share.
The position is based in Israel and may require extensive travels at times.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing management (incl. SaaS/Cloud)
- Good understanding of manufacturing industry (Electronics – a plus) and software solutions
- Ability to manage indirectly and drive projects to successful completion
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English skills
- Willing to travel
- Experience in working in the Chinese market – a plus