Mentor, A Siemens Business Market Development Manager - 8589 in Rehovot, Israel
Market Development Manager - 8589
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Market Development Manager - 8589
Job Location: Israel - Rehovot
Job Category: Corporate Marketing
Use your knowledge of PCB assembly and process engineering to promote our digital manufacturing solutions via industry articles, industry events, blogs, and relevant social networking sites.
The Valor division is seeking a seasoned professional who has operated within the PCB manufacturing industry to be a leading voice in advocating our solutions through a variety of marketing platforms including digital, media, tradeshow, conferences, and forums.
The candidate is expected to have solid experience within the PCB assembly industry who can represent the Valor solutions with authority and credibility. Preferably the candidate will have a solid background in PCB Process Engineering or Quality management and can leverage that experience in their day-to-day activities.
Knowledge and experience with Cloud and SaaS products and business models would be a significant advantage.
The candidate should be a good “storyteller” who can develop relatable content in an interesting and compelling manner. The candidate should be comfortable in presenting in public as well as engaging in on-line forums as well as have solid experience with professional social platforms such as LinkedIn.
Success will be measured quantitatively in terms of number of interactions, increase in digital engagements, measurement of sentiment, article placements, presentations delivered. Qualitatively success will be measured by feedback from colleagues and relevant industry players. This is an excellent opportunity for an industry professional who has a passion for marketing and public presentation.
• At least 5 years in the PCB Assembly, test, manufacturing industry, preferably with practical shop-floor experience
• Experience in Cloud and SaaS – a plus
• BS Degree in Engineering, preferably Manufacturing Engineering
• Knowledge of CAM/CIM/MoM/MES/Digital Manufacturing solutions for PCB Assembly
• Understanding of marketing awareness and demand generation strategies and tactics
• Engaging/extroverted personality
• Comfortable with social networking
• Ability to drive innovation in marketing execution
• Willingness to travel periodically on a global basis