Mentor, A Siemens Business Business Development Manager - 8281 in Rehovot, Israel
Business Development Manager - 8281
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Business Development Manager - 8281
Job Location: Israel - Rehovot
Job Category: Technical Marketing
The Business Development Manager is a Valor Division based role and reports to the Valor director of business development.
- Identify market needs and help develop new business opportunities for the sales channels (direct and distributors)
- Help drive Valor’s expansion into the Cloud/SaaS domain
- Generate, track, and help grow the sales forecast
- Secure wins at strategic accounts
- Provide training to sales channels (direct, distributors, OEM partners) as needed
- Develop and manage OEM partnerships with SMT placement vendors, test and inspection machine vendors, ERP providers and other independent software vendors.
The Business Development Manager is a “people person” with charisma and proven capability to interact and generate strong professional relationships with a range of third parties. The Manager is expected to effectively identify the business potential with different customers/partners and be able to clearly articulate the value proposition.
Experience in B2B sales is required – experience in manufacturing industries is an advantage.
The position is based in Israel and may require extensive travels at times.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have a complete understanding of the Valor solution portfolio and value proposition to be able to educate sales teams and partners, as well as identify potential opportunities.
- Have solid understanding (and possibly experience) in the SaaS market space
- Build strong relationships with sales, customers and partners,to drive regular meetings and enable technical and business cooperation. Execute NDAs and Joint-Marketing Agreements with all key partners.
- Develop overall partner marketing strategy to establish Mentor as a key industry player.
- Define engagement tracking mechanism to monitor pipeline status. Proactively pursue rapid resolution to open issues and remove possible technical road blocks.
- Define and lead marketing campaigns for lead generation and seed marketing.
- Serve as the key divisional focal point for sales and connection with key accounts and partners
- Monitor key vendors regarding new model announcements, changes to interface and new features. Alert internal R&D and PM resources of expected changes and release dates.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales (incl. SaaS/Cloud)
- 3+ years of experience in Business Development Management or similar partnership roles (optional)
- Proven experience in building effective relationship across organization with account teams, BU management and product Engineering/Product Marketing
- Solid technical understanding
- Good understanding of manufacturing industry and software solutions
- Prospecting/uncovering skills
- Ability to manage indirectly and drive projects to successful completion
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English skills
- Willing to travel
- Experience in working in the Chinese market – a plus