Mentor, A Siemens Business QA Engineer - 7735 in Rabat, Morocco
QA Engineer - 7735
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: QA Engineer - 7735
Job Location: Morocco - Rabat
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance
• Provide support to R&D and Product Engineers to execute unit and engine specific flow tests
• Create and perform Test Plans for new features
• Create unit and flow tests, execute tests against code developed by R&D engineers, reports defects and provide judgment.
• Work closely with R&D and Product Engineers in reporting and testing tool defects and enhancements
• Qualify module specific executable for release to Product Flow Engineers
• Provide an assessment for the owned engine/flow during release signoff.
• Assist Product Engineers to create documentation for new and existing features
• Understand and manage interdependencies of software engines and flows
• Report regularly and spontaneously the quality status of the engine and or the flow owned through the tools used by the team.
• Maintain regularly and spontaneously communication with RnD/PE and the customer supported.
•Engineering degree in Elec or E&CE (VLSI) or Computer Science.
• Up to 3 years’ experience in ASIC Flow and tools, Physical design, Product Validation.
• Prefer Place & Route sub flows experts ->Timing, CTS, Placement, Routing, Optimization, MultiVoltage, DRC/LVS/GDS2
• Strong trouble shooting skills. Ability to focus on solving problems individually and as part of a team
• Scripting skills in Tcl & Perl are a MUST.
• Working knowledge of Unix is required
• Exposure to code coverage tools, performance profiling tools
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Experience on P&R tool or Nitro is a plus
• Prior experience in creation of regression tests is a plus
• Self-motivated and able to work independently