Mentor, A Siemens Business Lead Member Technical Staff - 8391 in Noida, India
Lead Member Technical Staff - 8391
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Lead Member Technical Staff - 8391
Job Location: India - Noida
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
- Product development (Enhancements & Bug Fixing) within a team
- Very strong knowledge of C/C++ and Object Oriented Programming
- Fundamentals on digital design
- Knowledge of RTL (Verilog and/or VHDL) and gate level design
- Excellent algorithm analysis and development skills
- Expertise on using optimum data structures
- Self-motivation, self-discipline, high integrity, team person and easy-to-talk-to
- B.E. / B. Tech / M. Tech. In CS/EE/E&C/I&C.
- The candidate should have 2 to 6 years’ experience in developing C/C++ based EDA software.