Mentor, A Siemens Business Technical Marketing Engineer - 6992 in Newbury, United States
Technical Marketing Engineer - 6992
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Technical Marketing Engineer - 6992
Job Location: UK - Newbury
Job Category: Product Marketing
The individual in this position will partner closely with a cross-functional team to ensure that the products that we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements. This individual will also help drive the product marketing and deployment of the Capital suite’s enterprise data management and integration technologies. He/she will be a technical expert and must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product
• Develop materials (design guides, troubleshooting guides, technical white papers, presentations, data sets, videos and demonstrations) to enable the sales force to present and demonstrate new features and to communicate the value and utility of these features.
• Create and deliver product training to internal staff and customers. Create e-learning materials. Ensure that user documentation is effective.
• Communicate the vision for the product line and acting as an evangelist both internally and externally.
• Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training activities.
• Work with the development organization to describe the context, value and intent of the customer requirements or inquiries.
• Provide product support to sales channel, working directly at customers' sites in pre- and post-sales situations. Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• The candidate must have 5+ years’ experience with at least 2 years of technical marketing experience.
• Knowledge of MCAD, ECAD or PLM Tools
• Highly credible with customers & and able to develop strong customer relationships
• Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
• Previous experience with Capital products an added advantage
• Previous experience with Teamcenter and NX products an added advantage