Mentor, A Siemens Business Customer Application Engineer - 8228 in Meudon, France
Customer Application Engineer - 8228
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Customer Application Engineer - 8228
Job Location: France - Meudon
Job Category: Customer Support
We are seeking a Product Specialist/Customer Application Engineer to provide professional support to our customers using our PCB Design Flow software applications:
- Customer Applications Engineer enabling customer success with our PCB, Xpedition Enterprise Flow products and other System Design Products.
- Providing support via the web, e-mail, phone, in the classroom and on-site to ensure that customers get their projects out on time.
- Provide mentoring to teammates.
- Provide application support and creation of application notes
- May deliver webinars to promote PCB Design Flow software to customers
- Providing productivity services to our customers which could include custom training as well as designing and creating custom training
- Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Trouble-shoot software problems and find solutions and/or workarounds and communicate solutions to customers
- Document software defects in our tracking system and document solutions in our customer-facing knowledgebase.
- Documented solutions may require creation of short videos
Education: BSEE or equivalent combined with significant Electronic Design and layout expertise and at least 5 years’ experience in a technical role.
- Must have good understanding of the PCB design environment, terminology and data.
- Must have knowledge of PCB design problems.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Excellent communications skills (listening, writing and speaking).
- Fluent English language speaking and writing is essential.
- Additional language skills are welcome.
- Programming skills are welcome.