Mentor, A Siemens Business Technical Lead - 8941 in Lahore, Pakistan
Technical Lead - 8941
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Technical Lead - 8941
Job Location: Pakistan - Lahore
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
The engineer will be working on Embedded Hypervisor. He/she will be working on core development, developing new features, adding new arch support and support of different BSPs for Hypervisor.
• BSc/MSc Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Good knowledge of Architecture and Operating system.
• Familiarity and hands-on experience with ARM architecture, Intel architecture knowledge would be a plus.
• Virtualization and TrustZone knowledge will be plus.
• Good Programming skills, strong C programming expertise and some level of C++ programming knowledge/experience.
• RTOS kernel understanding / experience.
• Knowledge of Linux operating system / experience.
Linux kernel understanding / experience (device trees, patching, configuration, building, etc.)
Revision control / automated build and test understanding / experience (git/svn/cvs, makefiles, Jenkins, etc.)
• Good documentation skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience developing on Linux hosts (Ubuntu, etc.)
• Ability to adhere to scheduled and team-agreed timelines.