Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Corporate Applications Engineer - 6788 in HsinChu City, Taiwan
Senior Corporate Applications Engineer - 6788
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Corporate Applications Engineer - 6788
Job Location: Taiwan - Hsinchu
Job Category: Customer Support
Major Job Responsibilities:
1. #1 goal is make customers successful using the Tessent products!
2. Provide Technical Support for the Mentor Graphics Tessent Design-For-Test products (Tessent: TestKompress, MemoryBIST, BoundaryScan, Scan insertion, Diagnosis)
3. Work with the world wide application engineers to assist with the solving of technical customer issues and drive business.
4. Develop and deliver services that leverage your product expertise and drive revenue
5. Assist with development and delivery of customer training
6. Contribute to the customer support knowledge base to help ensure customers can self-help
1. BSEE or BSCS is required; MSEE preferred
2. 4 + years of experience in a DFT related field
3. Technical expertise for a broad range of products spanning a complete design flow or technology area: Insert Memory BIST controllers with repair, boundary scan; scan insertion, Generate ATPG vectors, at-speed ATPG implementation, assisting with ATPG debug, and ATE test for Yield Diagnosis and Learning process.
4. Knowledge on verification such as ModelSim, Questa, ncsim or vcs.
5. Knowledge of inserting, testing, and using DFT logic functions (JTAG, MemoryBIST, scan, boundary scan, ATPG, Testkompress) on multiple chips.
6. Knowledge of at-speed design, especially involving multiple clock domains.
7. Experience operating a tester to debug patterns is a plus.
8. Experience with physical design tools (such as Design Compiler, PrimeTime) is a plus.
9. Experience with some experience with TCL/Perl or other similar scripting languages.
10. Fluent in English and Mandarin
11. Ability to diagnosis and solver very technical problems
12. Results-orientation; and focused on getting the job done.