Mentor, A Siemens Business Application Engineer - 7867 in HsinChu City, Taiwan
Application Engineer - 7867
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Application Engineer- 7867
Job Location: Taiwan - Hsinchu
Job Category: Applications Engineering
1. Work with the semiconductor industry leading firms by leveraging your lithographic experience.
2. Work closely with the customers to address their needs utilizing the Calibre OPC/RET/MPD line of design to-silicon software products & services.
3. Deliver and conduct technical presentations, demo and training.
4. Provide evaluation and benchmark support, and support initial customer deployment
5. Knowledgeable to identity bottlenecks and work around.
6. Establish close relationship with customers to help facilitate achieving sales objectives and to provide ongoing services.
7. Support the adoption, proliferation and successful production deployment of Calibre products in the design to mask production flow.
1. BS in Physics, EE or CS required. MSEE
2. Minimum 8+ year's experience in OPC/RET related works, such as: - lithography process and simulation, optical model calibration, rule and model based OPC and SRAF recipe development, OPC verification, multiple-patterning, invers lithography technology, source mask optimization, mask process correction. Familiar with Calibre Standard Verification Rule Format (SVRF) rule language.
4. Familiar with mask data preparation and mask process flow
3. Knowledge of UNIX and LINUX
5. Strong customer interaction skills
6. A team player as well as independent worker
7. Program ability like Tcl script, Shell script or C, C++… etc.