Mentor, A Siemens Business Technical Marketing Engineer - 7487 in Grenoble, France
Technical Marketing Engineer - 7487
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Technical Marketing Engineer - 7487
Job Location: France - Grenoble
Job Category: Technical Marketing
The Calibre® PERC™ team is looking for a highly motivated Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) to help define, promote and deploy our market leading reliability verification solutions. As part of our team you will:
• Work with key customers to understand business needs and define new technologies and techniques to create the future of reliability verification.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams and other product groups to build an innovative product roadmap.
• Develop reliability solutions across a wide range of applications and industries.
This role requires a strong engineering background, ability to work effectively in teams, excellent analytical capabilities, and strong communication skills to describe, understand, interpret and influence product requirements to software development teams.
Candidates must have a track record of delivering results and ability to clearly articulate the value of Calibre solutions to customers and field product specialists
BS/MS CS/EE or equivalent.
Candidates for this position should have a strong background in integrated circuit design with a focus on analog design, custom or semi-custom IP blocks and SoC assembly. Knowledge of various SPICE environments is highly desirable, as is domain knowledge of reliability issues, layout effects, clock-tree design and memory structures.
Additional attributes include:
• Knowledge of circuit reliability design issues, including electrostatic discharge (ESD), electrical overstress (EOS), latch-up, electromigration and others.
• Experience with device and interconnect modeling tools/methodologies. Particularly familiarity with point-to-point (P2P) resistance, TLP and VF-TLP measurements with multiple tools for both static and dynamic solutions.
• Prior experience with CAD scripting and rule deck languages: SVRF/TVF, Tcl/Tk, Skill, Perl, Scheme, etc.
• Willingness to travel