Mentor, A Siemens Business Simulation Senior Software Engineer (C++, RTL, VHDL) - 7279 in Fremont, California
Simulation Senior Software Engineer (C++, RTL, VHDL) - 7279
Work Location US - CA, Fremont
Req ID 7279
Job Category R&D/Software Engineering
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Simulation Senior Software Engineer (C++, RTL, VHDL) - 7279
Job Location: US - CA - Fremont
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to work in the Questa Simulator R&D group in the Design, Verification & Test (DVT) Division. You will be part of a high-performing R&D team responsible for designing and developing high performance, enhanced capacity & functional enhancements to the Questa Simulator.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• Bachelors or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
• Must have at least 6-10 years of professional experience in the area of Gate-Level or RTL Simulators.
• Proficiency in C++/C
• Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
• Experience with software product development
• Familiarity with System Verilog and/or VHDL Hardware description languages
• Familiarity with GUI development or hardware design verification a plus
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.