Mentor, A Siemens Business Product Marketing Engineer (emulation, acceleration) - 7798 in Fremont, California
Product Marketing Engineer (emulation, acceleration) - 7798
Work Location US - CA, Fremont
Req ID 7798
Job Category Technical Marketing
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Product Marketing Engineer (emulation, acceleration) - 7798
Job Location: USA – CA - Fremont
Job Category: Technical Marketing
Mentor Emulation Division is looking for a highly motivated Product Marketing Engineer to help define, promote and deploy hardware assisted acceleration and emulation at leading edge semiconductor and systems customers. As a product expert, you will be part of the world-wide Veloce team working with emulation solutions for pre and post silicon verification and validation. You will be working on industry’s most complex SoC designs using the latest advances in co-emulation technologies with Veloce TBX, VirtuaLAB, synthesizable test benches (STB) and simulation acceleration. We are looking for strong communication skills, deep technical design and verification knowledge, and drive. Responsibilities include the following:
* Drive Veloce technology at various customers using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers to ensure technical results are met.
* Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long term customer satisfaction.
* Work closely with the sales technical team to expand Veloce usage
* Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams.
* Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Work very closely with all team member to ensure full customer satisfaction
* Develop and deliver technical presentations/trainings on new features and product updates.
* Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related experience; Master’s Degree with 3+ years of experience. Must have experience with verification using simulation or emultaion platform. Must have good working knowledge of SystemVerilog and C/C++/SystemC. Prior work in the area of assertions, coverage and UVM is preferred. Experience in a customer facing function such as application engineer from an emulation systems provider a plus.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.