Mentor, A Siemens Business Power Product Specialist (RTL power optimization) - 7048 in Fremont, California
Power Product Specialist (RTL power optimization) - 7048
Work Location US - CA, Fremont
Req ID 7048
Job Category Technical Marketing
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Power Product Specialist (RTL power optimization) - 7048
Job Location: US - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Technical Marketing
Mentor Emulation Division is looking for highly motivated Power Specialist to help define, promote and deploy Power analysis and Power management methodology with hardware assisted emulation platform Veloce. As Power expert you will be part of the world-wide Veloce experts team working with emulation solutions for pre and post silicon validation, verification and software bring-up of industry’s most complex SoC designs using the latest advances in co-emulation technologies with Veloce TBX, VirtuaLAB, synthesizable testbenches (STB) and In- Circuit Emulation (ICE). You will be focused on driving the product by working with end customers on deploying Veloce Power App and defining product roadmap. You will be also responsible for product marketing and communications. We are looking for strong leadership qualities and communication skills, deep technical design and verification knowledge, and drive. You will work with customers as a world leader in electronic design automation solutions, providing services for the world's largest electronics and semiconductor companies.
- Drive Veloce Power App at various customers using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers to ensure technical results are met.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long term customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the sales team in a focused strategy to expand our business
- Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams.
- Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Work very closely with all team member to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Develop and deliver technical presentations/trainings on new features and product updates.
- Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing.
- Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of related experience; Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience. Experience with SoC power challenges, power flows and power tools is required. Experience with emulation of large scale CPU, GPU or Systems-on-Chip designs, emulation technologies, usages and industry approaches is a plus. Prior experience in a customer facing function such as application engineer from an emulation systems provider is highly desirable.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.