Mentor, A Siemens Business Junior Analyst - Program Management - 8328 in Fremont, California
Junior Analyst - Program Management - 8328
Work Location US - CA, Fremont
Req ID 8328
Job Category Sales
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Junior Analyst - Program Management - 8328
Job Location: US - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Sales
Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business is a leading global provider of software for the design of complex electronics, contributing to the creation of everything from cell phones to airplanes. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, OR (Portland).
This role will be heavily data oriented and analytical in supporting the Mentor (Siemens) Professional Services organization. The focus will be on project management reporting and data maintenance and quality. Responsibilities will be creating and maintaining operational reports and managing the underlying data elements including understanding the components, the infrastructure, and any related interfaces or databases.
•Support a strong financial and operational reporting infrastructure of global systems and processes involving all aspects of information management and technology for the organization
• Maintain multiple reporting data hierarchies and attributes (from people to products to projects) in our Professional Services systems for accuracy and completeness
• Implement controls and processes to mitigate data quality risks including monitoring data quality, results, reports and dashboards
• Assist with major data and organizational changes that impact reporting structures
• Analyze and review reporting capabilities for enhancements in support of Business Analytics and general operational reporting
• Provide insight to the business to increase efficiencies or effectiveness thru data analytics
• Enhance and/or create reporting documentation and training materials for the reporting community
• Perform ad-hoc reporting as needed
•Finance, Business, Management, or STEM related degree or equivalent 0-4 year experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional and Customer focused with developed project, organization and time management skills
• Strong desire and eagerness to research, collect, understand and analyze data
• Technology savvy – MS Office, SAP, Business Intelligence, Qlikview, Tableau, SQL
• An analytical approach and problem solving abilities
• Process driven with attention to detail, efficiency, and effectiveness
• Quantitative approach to reviewing data considering any upstream or downstream impacts
• Experience with metadata, master data, reference data, and data management systems
• Practical knowledge of Business Process management, requirements identification and representation
• Exposure to enterprise data flows and systems (ERP, CRM, HR, Marketing)
• Self-starter who prioritizes multiple projects with competing deadlines and is motivated to promote change
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Fremont site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, basketball courts, sand volleyball, and daily exercise classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.