Mentor, A Siemens Business Executive Administrative Assistant - 8348 in Fremont, California
Executive Administrative Assistant - 8348
Work Location US - CA, Fremont
Req ID 8348
Job Category Administration
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant - 8348
Job Location: US - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Administration
Mentor Graphics is seeking a dynamic professional to support one of our Product Research & Development teams. Successful candidates will have top-notch administrative skills and be able to exercise independent judgment, discretion, and initiative. The ideal candidate will be able to proactively anticipate the needs of their customers. Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for customer service.
• Initiate and formulate travel arrangements according to calendar, anticipate and prepare detailed itineraries. Be skilled at addressing contingencies and last minute changes (international trips, interview candidates, team meetings).
• Manage and submit expense reports.
• Gather, collate, and issue multiple reports on a regular basis.
• Monitor and manage meeting requests and/or initiate meetings and reviews. This includes the maintenance of multiple calendars.
• Coordinate logistics in regards to visitors from other locations and/or internal meetings/reviews on a regular basis.
• Coordinate large team meetings, bi-weekly Division social gatherings, seminars, dinners, etc.
• Attend multiple meetings, take minutes, generate action item list and drive follow-up.
• Perform administrative tasks involving purchasing transactions including submission and tracking of internal requests including but not limited to purchase orders; contracts subscription renewals; software ordering.
• HR systems support and processing as required.
• Office management, including coordinating office repairs, IT interface, customer marketing collateral.
• Assist managers’ needs for hiring, termination, annual review and on-boarding processes.
• Arrange interview schedules and assist with coordination of other employee related processes.
• Assist with special projects including preparation of quarterly presentations.
• Collaborate with members of the Division’s admin team, sharing workloads and tasks as necessary.
• BS/BA degree (or equivalent) is preferred but not required.
• Must have at least 8 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a large corporate environment.
• Experience supporting a senior executive is highly preferred.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
• Must be proficient with audio/video/WebEx meeting tools, and Concur. SharePoint knowledge is highly desirable.
• Prior experience working with remote managers, global teams, and proven experience in building strong relationships is required.
• Must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, exercise discretion and show initiative
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.