Mentor, A Siemens Business QA Validation Engineer - 6965 in Dourdan, France
QA Validation Engineer - 6965
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: QA Validation Engineer - 6965
Job Location: France - Dourdan
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance
Our Division (Quantix) provides solutions in the field of semiconductor test data management and analysis. In a phase of mutation of heavy client applications developed in C ++ / Qt towards Web-oriented architectures, we are moving towards full-stack solutions with a focus on open source technologies and a Big Data component in a micro service architecture. In our environment, developers are required to contribute to the different phases of the development process, design, diagnosis, administration and QA. Although some team members have different skill levels in each stack area, we promote versatility and skill sharing. This allows us to avoid bottlenecks and achieve the goals of development and continuous integration.
These development goals lead us to look for employees who enjoy exploring new technologies and constantly trying to learn new techniques and improve their skills. Our team works in a spirit of support and a will to make progress mutually according to the fields of competence of each one.
As part of the development of quality and in a context of strong evolution, we strengthen the QA engineering team to participate actively in the validation of Quantix applications through the following missions:
- Contribute to the test and recipe activity related to all technical teams
- Write and design test plans to ensure quality (completeness, reliability, performance ...)
- Check compliance with requests expressed on all platforms and trace identified bugs
- Ensure good collaboration with all the teams involved in the quality process (IT and Product)
- Participate in the delivery management of product versions
- Be proactive in quality management and help in the specification and the follow-up of the realization of functional bricks which concern several teams
- You have a solid experience in QA and good command of test methodologies
- You are passionate, curious, and enjoy teamwork and sharing your knowledge
- You are autonomous, rigorous and communicating
- You benefit from successful experiences in validating applications in an agile context
- Current English required
In short, you feel a bug hunter's soul, you are meticulous, rigorous and technophile. Join us to ensure the quality of our applications and improve our testing process!
- SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Jenkins tools
- Agile developments methodologies