Mentor, A Siemens Business QuestaSim QA Engineer - 7678 in Cairo, Egypt
QuestaSim QA Engineer - 7678
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: QuestaSim QA Engineer - 7678
Job Location: Egypt - Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
1. Participate in the test plan and quality plan definition of each release.
2. Define, build, maintain, and optimize the test environment to continuously improve the test coverage, in order to increase the confidence that users have in our products.
3. Participate in the analysis of problems reported by customers (improve test suite)
4. Run the adequate test, analyze the test reports, make the diagnosis of problems, suggest the way to solve them with engineering help, and generate the acceptance test reports.
5. Automate the test runs
6. Measure the test coverage and suggest improvements.
7. Understand the Questa Sim build & regression environment
8. Design and code tools to automate error-prone tasks, troubleshoot processes and improve engineering efficiency with a metrics-driven approach
9. Improve processes and contribute constructive solutions & ideas
10. Participate in the analysis of problems reported by customers (improve test suite)
1. B.Sc. in Computer/Electronic Engineering.
2. At least very good with honor
3. 0-3 years of experience.
4. Strong Programming knowledge of Perl, HTML, C/C++, and shell scripting.
5. Usage of Linux and Windows operating systems.
6. Strong written/communication skills with a quantitative analysis oriented mindset.
7. Strong knowledge in modeling using VHDL or Verilog.
8. Knowledge in UVM is a plus.
9. Knowledge in GUI automation tools is a plus
10. Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
12. Team Player.
13. Willing to work in a challenging environment.