Mentor, A Siemens Business QA/Test Engineer - 7074 in Cairo, Egypt
QA/Test Engineer - 7074
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: QA/Test Engineer - 7074
Job Location: Egypt - Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
The candidates will explore the field of advanced functional verification techniques for HW digital designs. He will be part of the Questa Formal QA team that is located in Egypt site and is working cooperatively with multiple sites in USA, Europe and India for Marketing, Research and Development groups. Our Team is focusing mainly on the verification and validation activities for Questa Formal products that are covering a wide range of static analysis tools such as Clock Domain Crossing analysis for digital circuits, HW Design Assertion Synthesis, HDL advanced Lint, Formal Based Verification as well as many formal-based applications such as SoC connectivity Check, Security Check, Fault Verification, Register Status Check and Cover Check to list a few.
BS, MS. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering.
Graduation Grade: Excellent or Very Good with Honor Degree.
- Good knowledge about Digital/RTL Design Basics is required.
- Good knowledge about any of hardware description languages such as VERILOG, VHDL or System Verilog is required.
- Good knowledge about assertion specification languages such as (PSL, SVA or OVL) is a plus.
- Candidates with prior knowledge of Mentor Graphics Tools such as Simulation, Synthesis, Design Entry or any functional verification flows will be considered.
- Good knowledge with languages such as C++, Shell/Perl/Python and TCL/TK is a plus.
- Knowledge with software build systems, GCC, Microsoft Visual Studio and Makefiles is plus.
- Knowledge with web development is an asset
- Knowledge of quality assurance concepts and SW testing.
- Knowledge about testing strategies, test planning and testing automation tools.
- Knowledge about defect tracking systems, configuration management and code profiling tools.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated engineer with good capability for continuous learning.