Mentor, A Siemens Business FPGA Prototype QA/Test Engineer - 7020 in Cairo, Egypt
FPGA Prototype QA/Test Engineer - 7020
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: FPGA Prototype QA/Test Engineer - 7020
Job Location: Egypt - Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
- The selected candidates will be part of Cairo QA/Testing team that focuses on verifying FPGA - prototyping platform where he will be exploring the challenges of FPGA - based prototyping, multiple FPGA - based partitioning, complete FPGA work flow using different FPGA vendors and last but not least being an FPGA experts who are able to bring up a real HW-SW co-designs and systems to operation.
- He will be responsible on building up a complete test plans for continuously integrated new features, automate the test flows, and communicate to R&D/Marketing verification activities results and conclusion
- Participate in customer designs integration to the FPGA prototype flow, performance benchmarking iterations for marketing and R&D
- Qualify FPGA prototype consecutive releases
B.Sc., M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering.
Graduation Grade: Excellent or Very Good with Honor Degree.
- Good knowledge about Digital/RTL design basics is required.
- Basic knowledge about FPGA Flow, FPGA design challenges.
- Good knowledge about any of hardware description languages such as VERILOG, VHDL or System Verilog is required.
- Candidate with prior knowledge of Mentor Graphics Tools such as Simulation, Synthesis, Design Entry or any Functional Verification Flows is a plus.
- Good knowledge with scripting languages such as Shell/Perl and TCL/TK is a plus.