Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Quality Assurance Engineer - 8359 in Budapest, Hungary
Software Quality Assurance Engineer - 8359
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer - 8359
Job Location: Hungary - Budapest
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer will be a member of a team responsible for designing, analyzing requirements, developing, implementing, testing, debugging, and maintaining core functionality including, but not limited to automotive network design tools.
• Ensure quality of newly developed software features through manual and automated test strategies.
• Verify that products meet customer expectations, and that the development, design, and implementation requirements have been met
• Utilize our automotive network design tool to simulate customer design methods
• Develop new ideas for automated testing and implement software infrastructure as needed to support them.
• Practice Agile development methods and exemplify core Agile values of transparency, collaboration, acceptance of change, and iterative development.
• Previous experience with software quality and test
• Moderate programming or scripting experience required
• A collaborative mindset and ability to thrive in a team setup
• Commitment to code quality and testability
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineer discipline such as Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering.
• Good spoken and written English