Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Engineer - 8358 in Budapest, Hungary
Software Engineer - 8358
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Engineer - 8358
Job Location: Hungary - Budapest
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
• Use Java to develop Eclipse-based software that addresses some of the world’s most challenging problems.
• Work with our top-notch technical team, here in Budapest and around the world, to ensure our leading network design software products evolve to meet the changing expectations of our customers.
• Collaborate directly with technology experts at major automotive companies to define, develop, and deliver new products and product features.
• Practice Agile development methods and exemplify core Agile values of transparency, collaboration, acceptance of change, and iterative development.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively develop high-quality software in a collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated expertise in some or all of the following: Java, Eclipse, testing, source control, algorithms, debugging, profiling, GUI design
• Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) demonstrated through software documentation, collecting customer requirements, and communicating with team members.
• A team player; an ability to provide and be receptive of constructive feedback (through code reviews, design iteration, verification process).
• Willingness to learn and interested in new challenges.
• Nice-to-have expertise: Eclipse, test automation, JUnit, network design, AUTOSAR, and release management, Agile/Scrum