Mentor, A Siemens Business FPGA Engineer - 7033 in Budapest 2, Hungary
FPGA Engineer - 7033
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: FPGA Engineer - 7033
Job Location: Hungary - Budapest
Job Category: R&D/Hardware Engineering
Mentor, a Siemens business, is seeking an experienced engineer with a backgound in FPGA & SoC design to join our Mechanical Analysis Division in Budapest. The FPGA Engineer´s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain embedded systems in the instrumentation domain.
Primary responsibility: The development of embedded systems using advanced development technologies. Development includes design, modelling / simulation, prototyping, documentation, design for manufacturability and testability, design for quality. Participation in related testing as needed.
- MSc/BSc in Electrical Engineering or related field & industry experience in hardware development is required, along with:
- Knowledge and experience in: FPGA, SoC and digital embedded design
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Engineering
- Version control and development toolchain knowledge
- Experience of participation in team projects
- Other preferred skills: knowledge of measurement technology, microelectronics, hardware related firmware / software development give a definite plus
- Very good and pro-active oral and written communication skills in English are required, Hungarian language skills are an asset.