Mentor, A Siemens Business Hardware Design Engineer - 8292 in Bucharest, Romania
Hardware Design Engineer - 8292
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Hardware Design Engineer - 8292
Job Location: Romania - Budapest
Job Category: R&D/Hardware Engineering
At Mentor, a Siemens business, we are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with our vision and team of innovative hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions for driver information and ADAS solutions. We specialize in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the areas of audio, video and networking.
We are seeking a talented Hardware Design Engineer to join our Automotive Business Unit located in Bucharest (Hermes Business Building, District 2).
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Development of complex electronic circuits.
- Implementation and optimization of schematics and PCB-layouts
- Simulation of electronic circuits and PCB-layouts
- Verification and compliance measurements including support of product approval process
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related field & industry experience in hardware development
- Experience in circuitry design of digital and analog electronics ideally for automotive applications
- Knowledge of CAD-tools for schematics/layout design and simulations
- Experience in optimization of electronic circuit with regards to EMC/EMI, signal integrity and performance
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English
We Offer :
- Enjoyable and creative workplace.
- Attractive salary including bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Senior engineers will support your career with on the job training