Mentor, A Siemens Business Staff Engineer - 7953 in Bangalore, India
Staff Engineer - 7953
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Staff Engineer - 7953
Job Location: India - Bangalore
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
As a Verification Solution Architect, your role is to focus on all aspects of functional verification to help further develop our FV business. Your primary responsibility is to help identify specific customers technical and business challenges, propose and create solutions that are implemented and deployed with the engagement plans you build and manage.
The customer solutions proposed are the results of your discovery process backed with a solid industry awareness. The differentiated solutions are built from existing and new products, methodology with the industry trends and customer constraints in mind.
The planning and implementation process will be applied under your guidance and involvement via your close customer interaction. This process will be a team effort with technical field and product specialists, services, R&D and similar divisions in Mentor in the FV domain and in some cases internal and external consulting.
Success will be achieved with tight collaboration directly with customers, local account teams, and worldwide technical teams to develop strong working relationships that deliver business revenue.
Traveling is a natural part of the role, but should not exceed 25%-35% all within our control.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled IP and SoC functional verification expert with solid background in project and change management who thrives by solving large problems with an extended team. Our team success will be measured and celebrated by our customer success.
- +10 years of deep and broad technical experience with IP and SoC verification.
- Proven experience architecting verification and validation environments and flows for simulation, emulation or FPGA.
- Proven experience of technical project and change management.
- Excellent communication skills, experience building methodology and guidelines for communities.
- Practical experience applying innovative verification techniques is a plus.