Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Product Engineering Manager - 7760 in Bangalore, India
Senior Product Engineering Manager - 7760
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Product Engineering Manager - 7760
Job Location: India - Bangalore
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
The Product Engineering Manager drives the development, deployment and adoption of Mentor Graphics’ place & route solution. This person could also be responsible for a team of Product Engineers.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Deploying complete RTL-GDSII design implementation platform using Mentor Graphics digital implementation tools like Nitro-SoC and Oasys-RTL.
- Flow and methodology development for delivering superior out of the box QoR from the tool.
- Supporting various P&R engines to solve challenges at process nodes and various design styles.
- Supporting new features from spec through development, validation and rollout
- Detailed Analysis and debugging of quality of results for the complete design implementation flow
- Automation, Feature prototyping and Reference flow development using TCL scripting
- 10-12 years of experience in design implementation.
- Exposure to third party implementation and signoff tools.
- Work closely with R&D and FAEs.
- Problem solver & innovative thinker.
- Real design experience.
- Experience with Mentor P&R tools is a plus.
- Excellent scripting skills with knowledge in programming languages like TCL, Python, Perl etc.