Mentor, A Siemens Business Corporate Application Engineer - 8366 in Bangalore, India
Corporate Application Engineer - 8366
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Corporate Application Engineer - 8366
Job Location: India - Bangalore
Job Category: Sales
- We are seeking an Application Engineer for our India PCB Technical Organization. You will have a special focus on PCB analysis tools covering signal and power integrity, DDR, SERDES and 3D Electromagnetic Simulation and basic knowledge of core PCB tools and methodologies.
- Contribute to the success of Mentor Graphics by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Mentor Graphics' PCB analysis tools.
- Support and resolve all HyperLynx signal and power integrity software issues of our customers.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics processes and tracking tools.
- Developing Technical content for Mentor's knowledge base.
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues on the product and sales teams.
- Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, provide support to customers during critical project implementation phases.
- Work with the Technical account manager and worldwide account teams for forming strategies and successfully driving Mentor Graphics tools inside customer projects to enable business success for Mentor Graphics
- Required BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.s in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
- 5-9 years relevant experience in the areas of PCB design, System Design and analysis, high-speed and signal integrity
- In the past roles, Should have served roles like Applications Engineer, Design engineer, Systems engineer, High-speed specialist in the Printed circuit design and manufacturing
- Candidate must have a good understanding of today’s high-performance PCB analysis challenges and solutions ranging from the traditional signal and power integrity analysis and DDR to the high-performance SERDES channels including 3D electromagnetic modeling. It’s important to be familiar with the overall PCB design flow.
- Candidates should have very good knowledge in analysis tools from market-leading companies addressing the above-mentioned areas and industry experience working with analysis. It’s an advantage to have HyperLynx knowledge.
- It’s important that you like to take on new challenges and responsibilities and grow your competence into new areas as market constantly evolves.
- Candidates should be willing to go the extra mile to make customers successful and win business for Mentor.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills in English are required.