Valor Consulting, Regional Manager, PacRim - 1402
Req ID: 1402
Work Location: CN - Shanghai
Posting Title: Valor Consulting, Regional Manager, PacRim - 1402
Company: Mentor GraphicsJob Title: Valor Consulting, Regional Manager, PacRim - 1402Job Location: China - ShanghaiJob Category: Consulting
Managing the Consulting activities
* Manage all Valor Consulting activities in the region.
* Manage resources and teams in the region.
* Monitor customer project work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports to ensure successful implementation of Valor’s solutions.
* Monitor personal goals for self and consultants
* Monitor levels of knowledge of engineers (Professional Profile) and building plans to fill in gaps
* Provide project management to field project teams
* Proven ability to manage & execute complex software installations
* Optimize the regions Valor consulting operations for a scalable, efficient consulting team
* Generate regular reports to management of customer status and issues affecting Sales and engagement projects.
* Interact with R&D divisions, Corporate Customer Support and Product Management to follow up and monitor customer issues.
Supporting the sales process
* Ensure efficient and consistent communication and expectations between consulting teams and sales teams
* Understand the main needs and pains of each client industry (Design/Assembly)
* Maximize sales revenue through consulting activities
* Coordinate and schedule consulting based on Sales or Customer requirements based on revenue priorities or strategic priorities
* Hands-on participation in implementation of working software.
Education & desired working experience:
* BSEE or BSCS in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Strong background/understanding electronic manufacturing processes
* Work experience in the relevant field for at least five years.
* Has to have proven experience in managing a team of engineers, consultants or similar.
* Good understanding and experience in software implementation & development
Essential skills & qualities
* Independent and responsible – capable of taking control of a complete project
* Strong analytical skills
* Good communication skills and fluent in English and Chinese both written and spoken.
* Efficient and organized
* Familiarity and some level of experience with software development
* Ability to read & understand technical material (Mostly IT Related)
* Effective time management, ability to meet schedules
* Willingness to travel as needed
* Innovative, Initiative
Are you a returning user to our new Careers website? If so, enter your login information and click 'Add to My Jobs'. If you have not applied for a position through this new Careers website click on 'Apply for this Position'.