MAD Distribution Mgr - Korea - 1311
Req ID: 1311
Work Location: KR - Seoul
Posting Title: MAD Distribution Mgr - Korea - 1311
Company: Mentor GraphicsJob Title: MAD Distribution Mgr – Korea - 1311Job Location: Korea - SeoulJob Category: Sales
The Channel Manager will further develop our relationships with our existing resellers as well as develop new business through business partners as well as with selected key accounts. You will work closely with local and international sales, marketing and technical experts to bring the full range of our product and service offerings to our resellers and customers. The candidate has evidence of selling complex software solutions preferably into this industry. You will join a committed and enthusiastic team in a fast growing market.
• Achievement of revenue targets; New Product Sales (NPS), Software Maintenance and Services (Training and Consulting).
• Exploit Mentor Graphics existing market leadership and outstanding reputation within your territory by leveraging all relevant information sources and personal networks to proactively develop business. Rigorously follow up and prioritize all qualified leads provided by marketing or sales support; energetically prospect for new business opportunities.
• Work closely with resellers and selected key customers at all levels to understand and leverage users' requirements and management business issues.
• Work closely with Mentor Graphics Consulting, Industry Marketing and Application Engineering resources to understand and explain the capabilities of our products and methodologies relative to the customers' specific needs.
• Ensure that Mentor Graphics sustains knowledge of your territory in terms of major projects, procurement methods and relationships between OEM´s and the supply chain.
• Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
• Take ownership for the relationship between customers and all departments within Mentor Graphics.
• Gain in depth understanding of the current and future needs of target accounts and develop and implement medium and long-term account plans to realize the potential.
• Maintain comprehensive contact, lead and opportunity details on Mentor Graphics CRM database.
• M.Sc. or BA degree in an Engineering, Science or Business discipline.
• 10+ years of experience in sales, sales/account management, with evidence of success in complex software solutions sales and reseller or business partner management.
• Self-driven, high energy level.
• Fluency in Korean and English, written and verbal.
• Demonstrated experience to balance volume and strategic sales.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced sales organization, drive for results, travel as needed with no restrictions, and be able to create and implement sales strategies and account plans.
Are you a returning user to our new Careers website? If so, enter your login information and click 'Add to My Jobs'. If you have not applied for a position through this new Careers website click on 'Apply for this Position'.